- Lead and direct the Business Operations Department.
- To develop and implement commercial strategy to ensure continuous Company’s growth and profitability.
- To develop and review of upstream, midstream and downstream economic models for upstream and downstream projects.
- Evaluate commercial and economic analysis, evaluation and interpretation on new project opportunities including financing related to capital investment decisions in the Company, including joint venture and/or acquisitions.
- Advises on project economics and risks and translating project risks into financial numbers as part of the project evaluation process.
- Lead commercial negotiation of contracts and drafting and review key contract terms e.g. Upstream Gas Sales Agreement, Midstream Transportation Agreements, Operation and Maintenance Agreements
- Review, provide input to Commercial Contracts such as Production Sharing Contract, Production Sharing Agreement and conduct analysis on the certain commercial decisions.
- Minimum Master Degree in Engineering/Economics/Finance/Business Administration. Professional certification and strong industry credentials.
- Minimum at least 15 years of working experience in the fields of market analysis, economic evaluation and business development, commercial negotiation preferably mostly within oil and gas or petrochemical industry.
- Experience with Production Sharing Contracts, Joint Operating Agreements and Gas Purchase and Sales Agreements, Midstream, Gas Transportation Agreement.
- Experience with commercial negotiations and economics.
- Experience in commercial aspects of oil and gas businesses
How to Apply
Open to Brunei Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Step 1: Login to JobsBrunei.com
Step 2: Ensure your Online Resume is updated (Attach your CV if necessary)
Step 3: Click Apply for Job
All Job advertisements including all contents on this website is COPYRIGHTED (DMCA). Republishing without authorization is prohibited. Refer to our Content Usage Guidelines for matters related to Collaborations & Republishing of our Jobs contents.